->> Notched Scimitar <<-

Monday

Hard Work

Living out here is not easy. You only have two options, really. Either let someone take care of you or you take care of yourself.

Mom and dad didn't put me through this apprenticeship to have someone look after me. And I sure wouldn't want that to happen either.

But to look after myself, I need to put myself through the steps. To make sure that every offensive strike can be countered by the appropriate defense. And hopefully reciprocated with the correct offensive response.

I was taught that to every action, there is a reaction and wise are those who followed up that reaction with an opportunity to strike back.

So here I am, going through the moves again. Making sure they come out reactionary, without hesitance.

Yes, practicing my staff moves is hard work indeed.